I was downstairs with my mom today waiting for my laundry to finish so I could throw it in the dryer. While I was there, I gave her a sheet of postage stamps that I picked up at the post office. She took a look and went all ga-ga, "Ooh!! Gregory Peck!! So handsome!..." she kept talking but I stopped listening. This prompted her to bust out her box o' stamps and clean it out (there were a bunch of various denominations and she was talking about how I should be able to take them back to the post office and exchange them.) I don't think it's possible.
Somehow she got on the topic of how she had this traumatic event when I was a kid that I probably don't remember. Apparently, I used to always answer the phone when I was a little kid. "You were like our little secretary." She said that one day I answered the phone "Hello, this is Barbara how can I help you?" and then my eyes got really big. She asked me who it was and I told her that it was some man. She asked what he said and I told her he said for me to tell my mother that he wanted to stick his tongue in her pussy. She mouthed for me to give her the phone and she sat there and listened for a bit, started crying, then left the phone off the hook and went to the neighbor's and called the police.
When the police officer got to the house, he told her that it was a neighbor. He walked her outside and had her point to houses and tell him who lived where. She pointed at the house across the street and said "I don't know their names, they're renters.." The officer then told her "That is who has been calling you. They probably watch you through their windows but you can't see them. I want you to point at that house and tell me it's him so they can see it." She did, and then they came back in the house.
They stood in the kitchen and she offered him some coffee. He said he had to write up his report and asked if he could sit at the kitchen table. As he was sitting there, he was asking her the things the guy was saying. It was stuff along the lines of how he liked watching her ass when she bent over, etc. Usual pervert stuff.
As he was writing his report, he asked her who answered the phone and what was said. She told him that I answered and that when my eyes got really big, she took the phone away. Again, he asked what was said and she told him "It was really nasty". He then told her he needed it for the report.
"He said for her to tell me that he wanted to stick his tongue in my pussy! I started crying... after a while she looked at me and said... 'Why are you crying?? We don't even have a cat.' "
That was when he dropped his pen, laughed his ass off and told her "Lady, your little girl just made my day. The guys at the station are going to love this."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment