Did I ever tell you about the time I got in a car accident and my back was sore so they made me go to physical therapy? Even better, it was at one of those "Nifty Over 50" places where the older folk go.
Even better than THAT, I was having a bit of gastrointestinal distress that day and was already on edge. After laying there for like 15 mins with the heating pad and what have you, she has me doing some stretching. This lady has me on my back and has me bend my legs (so it looks like I'm sitting on a chair) and then, THEN, she pushes against my feet, bringing my knees up towards my chest. She kept doing that. Did I mention the gastrointestinal distress??
I farted. Never went back.
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i LOVE this -
It's funny 'cause it's true.
I mean... Uh... never happened. I didn't let one loose in a room full of seniors.
"It's ok. Happens all the time." didn't make it any less embarrassing.
Uh no it would not make it better.
Why was she filling you up with air, she must of liked you a little.
Post a Comment