I spend entirely too much money in Best Buy. I've lost hours of my life to playing different versions of The Sims & Animal Crossing on different platforms. I sometimes wonder if my family and friends KNOW that my husband and I met thru online personals.
Oh, and if you think gay marriage should be banned, don't bother friending me.
3 comments:
Stacy NEVER shuts up, don't you know this!
And a lot happened this year... HELLO MIDGET WRESTLING!
Not to mention us being reunited!
hahahahaa
Happy New Year dirty pirate hooker!
...and it feels so goooooood.
I just discovered that I can post entries and pics by mobile. Oh happy day!
Reunited cuz we understooooood...
And well if you can post here via mobile and its actually not 5 hours later...then YaY!
haha
[ lets count the ways we have communications going this morning... 1, 2, 3, 4...is that it? lollol ]
Post a Comment